Volunteering at UT Health Northeast
Volunteers are an essential part of UT Health. They lend a helping hand to patients, visitors, and employees by offering the ultimate gifts — their time, skills, and compassion. From stocking the gift shops to serving popcorn and coffee, our volunteers add an extra level of special care that’s offered at UT Health.
When you volunteer at UT Health you can:
- Use your talents to help others
- Become a member of a special team of caring people
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Grow as a person
- Learn new skills
- Serve the communities where we live
Who can volunteer?
- Teens ages 14 to 18
- Full-time workers
What are the requirements?
- At least four hours of service per week
How will I be placed in Volunteer Services?
- In most cases, our Volunteer Coordinator can work around your schedule, abilities, and interests to find the best fit for your service
How do I become a UT Health volunteer?
If you’re interested in volunteering, please complete and submit the form below.