|When:||Back to Calendar March 5, 2014 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm|
|Repeats:||Weekly on Wednesday until April 2, 2014||Where:||UT Physicians of Overton
South Commerce Street
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||Community Health Education|
The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program is a FREE 2½ hour, seven-week workshop that teaches practical skills for living a healthy life. If you or someone you care for has a chronic condition such as diabetes, arthritis or high-blood pressure, this workshop can help you feel better, be in control, and do the things YOU want to do.
We will educate, support and assist you with ways to deal with pain and fatigue, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
- Practical ways to deal with symptoms, pain and fatigue
- Healthy eating and exercise choices
- Handling difficult emotions, relaxation techniques
- Evaluating new treatment choices
- Appropriate use of medications
- Effective ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health
Reserve your spot by contacting us at (903) 877-8940 or email@example.com