|When:||Back to Calendar March 15, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm||Where:||Glass Recreation Center
501 West 32nd Street
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||Community Health Education|
It’s Colon Cancer Awareness Month and we’re raising awareness about colon health at this FREE community event. Join us for fun activities that include:
• Zumba (begins at 9:00 a.m.)
• 3-point basketball shoot-out
• Giant walk-through colon
• “Ask the Doctor” sessions
• Pediatric asthma screening
• Blood pressure and glucose screening
• My Texas Benefits registration (SNAP, TANF, CHIP, and Medicaid)
• Door-prize drawings every half hour
Register to win FREE prizes at www.SpringIntoGoodHealth.eventbrite.com or www.UTHEALTH.eventbrite.com (Espanol).
For more information, contact us at 903.877.8632 or SpringIntoGoodHealth@uthct.edu.