Botox & Juvederm: Looking Younger Has Never Been Easier
March 12, 2017
At one time, looking older as we got older was inevitable. But not so much anymore. In the hands of a skilled practitioner, compounds such as Botox and Juvederm have made looking younger easier than ever. In this post to HealthConnection.TV, UT Health Northeast cosmetic surgery expert Dr. James Motlagh answers questions about these cosmetic medications.
- Cosmetic procedures aren't just for the rich and famous anymore. What has changed?
- Botox is a name we've heard many times but Juvederm is relatively new. What are these medications, how are they used and how are they different?
- Walk us through a procedure for Botox or Juvederm. What happens?
- What are the most common reason for a patient to want Botox injections?
- How long do these medications last?
- Botox and Juvederm are normally used to remove wrinkles and creases. Are there other uses for these drugs?
- What's a normal emotional reaction from a patient who gets a Botox or Juvederm injection?
- How affordable are these procedures? What can someone expect to spend at current prices?
- Is there a recovery period for the procedure?
- If someone is interested in removing wrinkles, how should he or she proceed with respect to getting Botox or Juvederm?