Books or articles from journals that the library does not own can usually be borrowed from another library. Loan periods vary dependent on the lending institution.
- UTHCT students, faculty, and staff, medical residents, and medical or other students on rotation at UTHCT (email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- No charge
- Contract hospitals and professionals
- Per Library Service Agreement
- Professionals in the local area with non-profit affiliation
- $13.00 per routine-delivery article
- $26.00 per rush-delivery article
- Unaffiliated students attending schools in the local area
- Refer to home library
Loansome Doc service is available to off-campus users in the East Texas service area upon request.