Stress: More Dangerous Than You Think
December 20, 2015
“Stressed out” is an expression we hear all the time and, indeed, we do seem to all run at a fast, stressful pace. But being under constant stress is a bigger risk to your health than you might think. Recognizing and coping with chronic stress is the topic that Certified Physician Assistant Gerald Brown covers in this post to HealthConnection.TV.
- What exactly is the clinical definition of stress?
- Do we all deal with stress in the same way?
- What are the warning signs that stress is becoming a problem that can pose a risk to health?
- When does ordinary stress become chronic stress?
- What is the long term impact of stress on our health?
- What are some practical ways for us to deal with stress?
- How do we know when we're not dealing effectively with stress?
- When should we seek professional help?