Vitamin D3: Starving for Sunlight
June 1, 2013
Vitamin D3 may be the most talked-about vitamin of the decade. Low blood levels of vitamin D have been associated with asthma, cancer, depression, heart disease, diabetes and even weight gain. The UT Health’s Dr. Ryan Menard talks about vitamin D in this post to HealthConnection.
- How important is vitamin D to our health?
- How serious is a vitamin D deficiency?
- Why have we heard so much about vitamin D in the news lately?
- What are the symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency?
- Should I be taking vitamin D supplements and are they safe?
- How much vitamin D should I take?
- Is it possible to take too much vitamin D?
- What other ways can I increase my vitamin D?
- Can vitamin D help with weight loss?